[phenixbb] phenix.real_space_refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 23 00:14:57 PDT 2013

Hi Heather,

> I tried to run the phenix.real_space_refine that was discussed in the
> CCN but I get the following error.
>
> import mmtbx.refinement.real_space.driver
> ImportError: No module named driver
>
> I downloaded the latest nightly build dev-1463.

are you sure you are using the latest (dev-1463) nightly build? I just
tried phenix.real_space_refine using dev-1463 and it worked fine. Could
it be you have multiple versions installed and by accident you used a
wrong one? What was the exact command that crashed with the above error
message? Just throwing random guesses/questions to see what's gone wrong..

>   I did however successfully create some FEMs which look lovely.

I'm glad to hear this!

All the best,