[phenixbb] coot and mtz interpretation

Heather L Condurso condurso at bc.edu
Wed Aug 28 08:22:50 PDT 2013

I can go into map colors and change them to whatever color I want, but if I
try and make what I imagine should be + green, then - are royal blue.  The
only way I can get red and green is if the - are green, then the positives
are red.  I will just pretend royal blue is red for now.  If you come up
with anything let me know.