[phenixbb] a question on NAG-ASN cif file

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 28 16:54:20 PDT 2013

Fengyun

Supply this file to phenix.refine to retain the chiral. I have been
debating adding this to the GeoStd so if it works I'd like to see the
result and maybe add it.

Cheers

Nigel

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:18 PM, <fn1 at rice.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am refining a glycoprotein model, and I have applied NAG-ASN link to the
> ASN. But the beta-conformation of NAG could not be retained after
> refinement for some sites. I read the cif file and find that there are only
> angle definitions for NAG-ASN. The dihedral and charility information are
> missing.  Is there a way that I could retain the charility of C1 of NAG?
>
> Thank you!
> Fengyun

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov