[phenixbb] Fwd: MR-SAD, Yb, combined phases

Joseph Noel noel at salk.edu
Thu Dec 19 12:06:30 PST 2013

I also forgot to mention that I also have a complete dataset at a remote wavelength (shorter) so I can also take advantage of f' differences. I did not collect three wavelengths though.

I guess what I really would like to do is to derive experimental phases from the two wavelengths and the arrangement of Yb and S atoms in the structure. I would like to just provide the known coordinates for each and then derive phases that I can then use as restraints in the refinement of the structure at the first wavelength (longer wavelength). I know how to do this the old way but how do I do it in Phenix.
Joseph P. Noel, Ph.D.
Arthur and Julie Woodrow Chair
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor, The Jack H. Skirball Center for Chemical Biology and Proteomics
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA  92037 USA

Phone: (858) 453-4100 extension 1442
Cell: (858) 349-4700