[phenixbb] Multiple conformation, two ligands

Mayer, Mark (NIH/NICHD) [E] mayerm at mail.nih.gov
Tue Dec 31 18:38:52 PST 2013

I recently had to do this: i.e refine two different ligands in same binding site. I did this keeping ligands in same chain with same resid, using altlocs for the different ligands, and this refined well.
If you can get cif files for X and Y at full occupancy, then I think you should be able to use these when you refine occupancies with the altloc flags set.

Good luck.