[phenixbb] autosol MIR with more than one native?

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Sat Feb 2 22:22:24 PST 2013

Thanks!

***forgot to say- I have no idea how many sites there are, 14 is quite possible.

Another question-
in AutoSol_run_12_/TEMP0/ANISO_xtal_PHX.sca_iso_1.sca_hyss.log:

Search parameter: truncate_consensus_model: True
 . .
Score for consensus model (14 sites, before truncation): 0.525 (cc)
Truncating consensus model to expected number of sites.
Correlation coefficient for consensus model (10 sites, after truncation): 0.324

Am I shooting myself in the foot by truncating the model?
"truncate_consensus_model" is not set in autsol.eff.

There is: truncate_ha_sites_in_resolve = Auto *True False

is that related?