[phenixbb] Phaser annoyance

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 5 07:44:41 PST 2013

Never mind, I should have looked through my daily pile of bug reports
before responding.  I forgot to check something in until yesterday
afternoon - it should be fixed in the next build.  (Which should have
been done by now, but there appears to be a problem updating the code
for the CCP4 libraries.)

-Nat