[phenixbb] mr_rosetta fails after autobuild stage

Huw Jenkins h.t.jenkins at me.com
Mon Feb 25 11:28:21 PST 2013

Hi Tom,

On 25 Feb 2013, at 18:14, "Terwilliger, Thomas C" <terwilliger at lanl.gov> wrote:

> It is possible that your AutoBuild log files have the word "failed" in them somewhere.  Can you possibly have a look for that word?

Yep there are several errors in the Autobuild log files like the following:

Creating overall_best files ...

Refining AutoBuild_run_1_/cycle_best_3.pdb against original data in AutoBuild_run_1_/exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz
Refinement against original data failed...

Copying files to overall_best

up to

Creating overall_best files ...

Refining AutoBuild_run_1_/cycle_best_16.pdb against original data in AutoBuild_run_1_/exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz
Refinement against original data failed...

Copying files to overall_best

I guess I should just update to the latest development version as mr_rosetta seems to be working fine up to that point.

Thanks,

Huw