[phenixbb] Refining anomalous groups

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 9 12:57:04 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Brennan Bonnet
<Brennan.Bonnet at lightsource.ca> wrote:
> I apologize, Phenix does not attempt to open Coot at this point but it does attempt to open some sort of viewing program which causes Phenix to crash.
>
> I am running Fedora 17 and Phenix 1.8.1-1168
>
> The only error message given is: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Yuck.  Just to make sure it's not a bug in our code, could you please
send me the input PDB file (I don't need data)?  I will try to
reproduce the problem tomorrow.  You might also want to consider
trying a different installer; which one did you download?  We do not
have a Fedora 17 build yet, but maybe we should.

-Nat