[phenixbb] phenix.refine command line

Felix Frolow mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Tue Jan 29 23:50:53 PST 2013

Ben, an excellent explanation. I work with Mac.
Recently I experienced a problem with a new version of HKL2000. X11 window showing the diffraction frame stayed on for a very short time
before being closed. Somehow problem was sorted out by changing wireless environment to constant internet connection in my office.
But I suspect that, as I usually open automatically 8 tabs in a Terminal window, not all of them where doing the same procedure not completing
some X11 activation, stamp or sort of these things. I work with tcsh and not with bash from historical reasons. I hope that all you have  written about bash
environment is true with some modifications also for tcsh. Anyhow it was very inspiring to read your message.
As there are less and less IT support for unix around we have to go back to school ourself and to learn or refresh essentials :-)
My best regards
FF

Dr Felix Frolow
Professor of Structural Biology and Biotechnology, Department of Molecular Microbiology and Biotechnology
Tel Aviv University 69978, Israel

Acta Crystallographica F, co-editor

e-mail: mbfrolow at post.tau.ac.il
Tel:  ++972-3640-8723