[phenixbb] phenix.refine command line

Simon Kolstoe s.kolstoe at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 30 03:35:59 PST 2013

Thanks for the help. I tried also pointing the .bash_profile and .bash_login to the .bashrc and now get the following.

----------

[~]bash -x
+ export 'PS1=[\w]'
+ PS1='[\w]'
+ alias 'll=ls -lrt'
+ export PHENIX_OVERWRITE_ALL=true
+ PHENIX_OVERWRITE_ALL=true
+ alias setphenix=/Applications/PHENIX-1.8.1-1168/Contents/phenix-1.8.1-1168/phenix_env.sh
+ alias 'setccp4=source /Applications/ccp4-6.3.0/bin/ccp4.setup-sh'
[~]setphenix
+ /Applications/PHENIX-1.8.1-1168/Contents/phenix-1.8.1-1168/phenix_env.sh
[~]phenix.refine
+ phenix.refine
bash: phenix.refine: command not found
[~]

I am wondering if something in the phenix_env.sh is wrong? I found phenix.refine in the directory and sure enough it works if run here:

/Applications/PHENIX-1.8.1-1168/Contents/phenix-1.8.1-1168/build/mac-intel-osx-x86_64/bin

Thanks!

Simon