[phenixbb] parallel phenix.phaser on SGE cluster

L. Costenaro (IBB) lionel.costenaro at bioinf.uab.es
Thu Jul 11 07:14:31 PDT 2013

Thanks for your replies Nat and Jon,

Given the answer of Nat, phenix.phaser is not (by default) OpenMP, which
explains the non-parallel behaviour of my phenix.phaser.
I think I have been misleading by the GUI behaviour that actually show 3
threads for python (1 for phenix and apparently -for some reason- 2 for the
phaser gui, one of those disappearing quickly).

As I want to run phaser with a few different model, but as quick as
possible, I switched to the ccp4 phaser that parralelize and run well on
the cluster.

Best regards,
Lionel