[phenixbb] 2014 Gordon Research Conference and Research Seminars on Diffraction Methods in Structural Biology

Anastassis Perrakis a.perrakis at nki.nl
Thu Jul 11 08:06:55 PDT 2013

Dear all,

In a bit more than a year from now, we will be running the Gordon Research Conference on Diffraction Methods in Structural Biology,
this time preceded for the first time by a two-day Gordon Research Seminar, exclusively for young scientists and a few mentors.

http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2014&program=diffrac

http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2014&program=grs_diff

We are in the process of inviting the right people to make the schedule as exciting and inviting as possible, hoping we will be
able to attract a diverse, enthusiastic, and motivated crowd!

At this stage, we would like to ask you for ideas for

1. Specific subjects that are emerging and you would like to see covered, to make it worth your time to join us!
2. Specific people that would be excellent speakers, that would make you attend the Research Conference!
3. Specific people that would be great mentors, that would make you attend the Research Seminars!

Many thanks from the team (but please send all replied to me!)

Tassos Perrakis (GRC chair), Eddie Snell (GRC vice chair), Jeff Headd (GRS chair) and Maike Bublitz (GRS assoc. chair)