[phenixbb] ADP refinement of cysteinesulfonic acid

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 16 13:45:56 PDT 2013

Hi Phillip,

if you refine against X-ray data then at this resolution hydrogen atoms
are riding, and they B-factors are inherited from atoms they are bonded
to, and yes, they are isotropic.
I can't comment on the rest since you provided too little information.
At least I need to see PDB file and .eff file.

Pavel