[phenixbb] mr_rosetta pause & resume

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 22 11:14:28 PDT 2013

Hi Morten,

Yes, you'll need to specify the start_point (otherwise it will start from the beginning considering the solutions you have in the .pkl file along with ones that it finds along the way).

I don't know if rosetta3.5 makes a difference in mr_rosetta; I'd be happy to hear from anyone on this.

All the best,
Tom T