[phenixbb] calculate map from ensemble refinement

Bard, Joel Joel.Bard at pfizer.com
Tue Jul 23 13:41:51 PDT 2013

I tried phenix.maps again on a machine with more memory and it seems to work.  On my workstation (8GB) it eats 100% of memory and then 100% of swap and then dies.  I'd still be curious to get the official ensemble refinement map scripts to see if the result is the same but the phenix.maps map looks very reasonable.

Thanks,

Joel