[phenixbb] fix Ramachandran outliers

Wei Shi wei.shi118 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 14:33:11 PDT 2013

Hi Dr Echols,
Thank you for the suggestions. I ran the refinement again with default
settings + Rigid body+ Simulated annealing (Cartesian)  + Optimize
X-ray/stereochemistry
weight. And the statistics improved! See below:
R-work=0.2348, R-free=0.2855, Bonds=0.003, Angles=0.919.
Ramachandran outliers: 2.5%, Ramachandran favored: 88.1%.
Rotamer outliers: 10%, c-beta outliers: 0
clashscore: 9.06, overall score: 2.84

Now, I am wondering whether there is any suggestion about what to try and
check next to further refine the structure. Thank you so much!

Best,
Wei