[phenixbb] Discrepancy between R-factors from phenix.refine vs phenix Generate "Table 1"

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Jun 1 12:43:16 PDT 2013

The L test should be insensitive to the space group the data are processed in. Sorry I caused that confusion.

Yes, the Wilson ratio test is an intensity moments test.  Note that correction for anisotropy, if present, is essential, and as Randy pointed out, phaser can also correct for the effects of pseudo-centering.

-Tom T