[phenixbb] Discrepancy between R-factors from phenix.refine vs phenix Generate "Table 1"

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 12 14:13:19 PDT 2013

Hi,

just for completeness... Correctly selecting free-r flags is essential
in case of twinning (phenix.refine does it by default). If flags were
chosen without having that in mind then "R=0.24, Rfree=0.28" from your
example may easily become "R=0.24, Rfree=0.34" once you switch to
correctly generated flags. I've seen it more than once.

Pavel