[phenixbb] How to treat EDTA on a special position

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 25 11:24:02 PDT 2013

Hi Jan,

this is a perennial question that I keep addressing over and over (and
keep forgetting what the good answer is). If you send me the files (off
list, I need both model and data) then I will see what's the best way to
handle this and then will add a corresponding section to phenix.refine
manual. Normally it should just work but I might be forgetting something...

Pavel