[phenixbb] PHASER-TFZ scores with ensembles higher?

Gabor Bunkoczi gb360 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jun 28 08:45:21 PDT 2013

Dear Jan,

MRage is running Phaser code behind the surface, so the two should perform
equally. However, the output format is different, and right now this
prevents you from running the ensemble reduction procedure. As a
workaround, you could re-run the molecular replacement with MRage, just to
try it out. On the longer run, we will make it work with Phaser output, if
it proves useful.

BW, Gabor