[phenixbb] Phenix DEN-twin-refinement

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Mar 14 14:37:05 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Ethayathulla A.S
<ethayathulla at gmail.com> wrote:
> I want to do DEN twin-refinement using phenix. For my data phenix.DEN works
> better than CNS DEN. I want to DEN with twinning. Is there script for adding
> twinning operator for DEN refinement in phenix
>
> phenix.den_refine model.pdb data.mtz den.reference_file=reference.pdb

twin_law=h,-k,-l

(or whatever the twin law actually is)

phenix.den_refine is basically just a derivative of phenix.refine with
a few customizations - nearly all of the parameters are identical
otherwise, so the phenix.refine documentation should still be valid
for most options.

-Nat