[phenixbb] install on ubuntu 12.04?

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 19 15:53:27 PDT 2013

Following up on this, since at least a couple of other people have
reported the same problem: apparently the solution is to run the
installer with 'sudo', regardless of destination.  I still have no
idea why the installer breaks, or why sudo fixes it, but at least it
should be usable on Ubuntu.

-Nat