[phenixbb] problem refining RNA structure at 4Å resolution

Francis Reyes Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu
Wed May 29 07:10:48 PDT 2013

You are likely suffering from model bias towards your search model and low data:parameter ratio in your refinement.

How many molecules per asu?

How different is the search model vs the target? At this resolution keep in mind that you won't be able to tell much, such as the effect of a single nucleotide substitution or indel unless it results in large changes in the structure.

Cheers