[phenixbb] Green density for ligands in places where the ligand is in density

Ryan Spencer rspencer at uci.edu
Tue Nov 5 07:46:16 PST 2013

HI Wei,

                The pdb of the ligand probably had an occupancy of 0.00 when
you brought it into Coot. The easiest way to handle it is to just change all
the occupancies of the ligand back to 1.00 in the pdb. If the ligand has
partial occupancy then phenix might be dropping it down to 0.00 if you have
the 'refine occupancies' box checked. I've seen this before when doing MR
with ligands that phenix does not recognize without the corresponding .cif.

Ryan