[phenixbb] structure factor labels in phenix.refine

Ryan Spencer rspencer at uci.edu
Thu Nov 7 15:50:44 PST 2013

Hi Nat,

I have found that phenix.model_vs_data does not deal well with a perfect
twin data set. The refined data is:

                r_work=0.2013 r_free=0.2298 (in PDB file)

                r_work=0.2815 r_free=0.3006 (from phenix.model_vs_data)

There is one merohedral twin operator: -h-k,k,-l (48%) and 6 very small
(<1.0%) pseudo-merohedral twin operators.

Ryan Spencer