[phenixbb] About Phenix Password

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 12 10:40:41 PST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 4:50 AM, 张怀东 <zhanghuaidong at hust.edu.cn> wrote:

> Hi, my Email was registered before, and I submit my information on phenix
> web, then the web shows that as follow: "An e-mail message will be sent
> to you with a password and instructions for downloading the PHENIX software".
> While I can not receive the password, even in my spam folder. I try it
> twice, it does not work. I do not know why.

The server log shows that the message was sent, so I have no idea where it
is going, but no doubt there are other firewalls that could be blocking it.
 In any case I will email you the current download information off-list.
 Pending further debugging, it will become much easier for previously
registered users to update in the very near future.

-Nat