[phenixbb] zero B-factors

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 15 22:23:20 PST 2013

Hi Edna,

are you using the latest version of Phenix, which is:

http://www.phenix-online.org/download/nightly_builds.cgi

If not, please try it and see if it solves the problem.

Alternatively, you can send me the model and data files, and I will have
a look. This might be the most efficient option. If you decide to do so
please send the files to my email directly (not the whole mailing list).

Pavel