[phenixbb] zero B-factors

Diana Tomchick Diana.Tomchick at utsouthwestern.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:01:35 PST 2013

Pavel,

Then this bug has been around for quite some time, as the last version that caused it for me was 1.8.2.1309 (which was released in February of this year).

Diana

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Diana R. Tomchick
Professor
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Department of Biophysics
5323 Harry Hines Blvd.
Rm. ND10.214A
Dallas, TX 75390-8816, U.S.A.
Email: Diana.Tomchick at UTSouthwestern.edu
214-645-6383 (phone)
214-645-6353 (fax)