[phenixbb] zero B-factors

Engin Özkan eozkan at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 25 08:21:03 PST 2013

I was looking at this histogram when I wrote that email :) but that
histogram is not clickable and does not report residue names (unlike the
list just below it). I always look at the histogram (and its usually
Poisson-like shape is intriguing). It was just a suggestion to add the
other end of the distribution to the list of outlier residues reported
by Phenix.

Engin