[phenixbb] Refinement going wild in latest versions

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 4 07:40:34 PDT 2013

This is not at all expected; it sounds like there is something specific in
your structure that the current code isn't handling properly, but it's
impossible to guess based on your description alone.  Can you please send
all input files plus the log file for a representative run to
bugs at phenix-online.org so we can try to reproduce the problem?  (They will
of course be kept confidential within our group.)

thanks,
Nat