[phenixbb] Free-R flag error

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 11 08:41:49 PDT 2013

The error occurs because you're the actual flags used in refinement have
changed due to the resolution being extended.  As the error message notes,
this is nothing to be worried about, so you can simply delete that REMARK
line and continue with refinement.

(Note that even if the flags already went to 3.0Å with the old data, you
only used a subset of them to 3.5Å, and I assume that's what is used to
calculate the checksum.)