[phenixbb] Alternative Conformation, Restraints

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Oct 27 09:40:37 PDT 2013

Hi Moritz,

sorry for delayed reply - I was away with limited email access.

Please send me (to my email address) PDB model and data files (as well
as ligand cif files, if any available) and also indicate residues in
problem, and I will check to see what's going on.

 From reading your email it seems the problem may be with PDB formatting
(like having TER record between alternate conformers, for instance), but
could well be something else.

Regarding turning off non-bonded restraints: could you please explain
what exactly and why you are trying to do?

Thanks,
Pavel