[phenixbb] CIF for Thiol-substituted DNA

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Wed Aug 6 08:50:23 PDT 2014

Mark

Most of your problems arise because the PDB input format is subpar. It is
always better to use the three-letter code thus:

phenix.elbow --chemical-component=c2s

to get the attached.

In more recent versions of Phenix, nonstandard nucleotides produced by
eLBOW are automatically linked by phenix.refine although sometimes you may
need to specify link_all=True in some corner cases.

If you have any more trouble send me the model file.

Cheers

Nigel