[phenixbb] norleucine (NLE) restraints

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 1 13:53:01 PST 2014

Dan

The problem is that NLE restraints file is a legacy from the v2 PDB atom
names. I have attached a restraints file that I created using

phenix.elbow --chemical_component=NLE

I will update the restraints library in Phenix.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov