[phenixbb] neutron scattering table for specific metal isotope

Leif Hanson leif.hanson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:29:34 PST 2014

Wow. I thought this would be simple, but this is nowhere near as clear as
finding the values for X-rays and electrons. Where is the
neutron_news_1992_table located in the code?
Is there anyway to redefine the scattering for specific isotopes?
And why use these values over those published by Rauch and Waschkowski in
the Neutron Data Booklet (2003), other than the horribly small print?
Leif Hanson