[phenixbb] adding hydrogens to custom peptide bonds

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 4 11:58:28 PST 2014

Dale

You have done a lot of work on this and I'd really like the files that you
have to date so I can make it easier in the future.

Regarding the hydrogens, I don't think Reduce will be able to help you. You
may have to add them using Coot and then leave the hydrogens alone.

Cheers

Nigel

---
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov