[phenixbb] autosol error// phaser error

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 3 08:05:02 PST 2014

Hi Almudena,

Can you possibly say what version of Phenix you are using:

  phenix.version

and then the columns in your mtz file:

  phenix.mtz.dump  my_mtz_that_fails.mtz

and the inputs you used for autosol and phaser (you can send the top part of the log files that should have this information).

Can you also try this little test for resolve model building (that is where the "cannot read segment library" comes from):

   phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_build test_autobuild_quick

That would help for diagnosing the problems.
All the best,
Tom T

Hi everyone,

I am facing some troubles with PHASER and with AutoSol (things that did not happen earlier to me).

I am working with anomalous data and the first thing I do is to run HySS in order to find the heavy atoms sites. Once this is done I have two options: run PHASER or run AutoSol.

Phaser gives the following error message:
ERROR setting up data inputs (FATAL RUNTIME) Can not find MTZ column "F_SAD_SAD(+)"

Instead Autosol gives the following:
ERROR sorry can not read segment library

Could anyone help me out here?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,

Almudena

--
Almudena Ponce-Salvatierra
Macromolecular crystallography and Nucleic acid chemistry