[phenixbb] revisiting "Problem with loop fitting "

Alejandro Buschiazzo alebus at pasteur.edu.uy
Sat Feb 22 13:28:24 PST 2014

Dear phenix community

I am attempting to use phenix.fit_loops for the first time and getting
an error message:
"No suitable gap found matching residues"

I found a short exchange exactly about this (Jan 2011), but eventually
Tom Terwilliger asked for the files directly to see if he could solve it.
I can't seem to find a later summary of the solution.

(apparently, the most probable reason was some kind of mismatch between
PDB numbering and sequence file...which I shouldn't have... I'm probably
missing some silly here - I have been fiddling around with the sequence
file in many ways...with no success)

many thanks for any help!
alejandro

--