[phenixbb] non-bonded

Christina Bourne bournecr at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 23 14:31:39 PST 2014

Hi Len,
Can't you re-run rigid body in Phenix and feed it directly to SA?
Just trying to stay involved, feel free to ignore me....
:)

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 3:59 PM, Pavel Afonine <pafonine at lbl.gov> wrote:

Hello,

this means the PDB file that you gave to phenix.refine contains
    atoms that perfectly (within 0.0001) overlap. If that's what you
    want, then just follow what phenix.refine suggests to keep going (I
    think it prints out a keyword that disables this error message).
    Otherwise edit  PDB file and run refinement again.

If this does not help please send me PDB file.

Pavel

Hello All,