[phenixbb] distinguish between metals

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 1 11:12:06 PDT 2014

I would think there is some chance of positively identifying Ga, if the f''
is significantly higher than the expected values for Fe and Ru.  Ru is also
18 electrons heavier so it may be identifiable based on the real
scattering.  In any case, I agree that some more rigorous characterization
is required in order to obtain a publishable result.