[phenixbb] Autobuiold from polyalanine model

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 7 08:22:04 PDT 2014

Hi Jie,

I'm sorry for the trouble with phenix.autobuild. Normally if you specify an input model, an input sequence file, and a data file and say "rebuild_in_place=False" as you did, this should replace the side chains on your model.   Could you possibly send me (off-list) the input files that you used and the full log file and I'll have a look?

All the best,
Tom T