[phenixbb] Maximum-likelihood score calculation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 11 17:54:47 PDT 2014

ML used in phenix.refine does not contain a constant term (to save
computation time; perhaps there is no huge gain!) and is normalized by
the number of reflections so the value is between 0 and ~10 most of the
time (that makes it predictable and so it can be calibrated to use for
various purposes).

Pavel