[phenixbb] phenix.ligandfit does not recognize a list of SDF file names

Phan, Jason jason.phan at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jul 21 15:32:16 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I'm trying to fit a list of ligands in SD format with phenix.ligandfit using the ligand=ligand.dat (file containing the ligand file names in the same directory) and the file_or_file_list=file_with_list_of_files flag. It complained that the ligand does not exist. I tested a single ligand, ligand=ligand1.sdf, and it worked fine. I tested a list containing pdb file names and it worked fine. I think phenix.ligandfit does not recognize SD-formatted ligands from a list, although it is fine running as a single ligand. PDB format is fine single or list of names. Any suggestions other than converting SDF to PDB or writing a script to run one SDF at a time? Thanks.