[phenixbb] B iso average versus B wilson

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Mon Jul 21 21:48:21 PDT 2014

I think this is very expectable. The Wilson B is calculated
from the high-resolution end of the Wilson plot, where the disorderd
loops hardly contibute, so it overweights the well-ordered atoms that
diffract strongly to high resolution.

The average atomic B weights every atom equally so the average is
more representative of all the atoms including the disordered ones.
eab