[phenixbb] How to add difference map peak value to B-factor column in Phenix-Coot after isomorphous difference map?

Murpholino Peligro murpholinox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 10:52:05 PDT 2014

Hi all.
How to add a difference map peak value to B-factor column in Phenix-Coot
after isomorphous difference map?

Because what I get (after Phenix Isomorphous Difference Map) is a pdb with
the peaks (chain A) and holes (chain B) with their positions given by
UNKnown atoms, 1 for occupancy and in the B-column their peak-or-hole
value. I would be happy if I could get the actual atoms with positions and
the peak-or-hole value in the B-column.

Thanks again and again.