[phenixbb] difference map peak in coot not showing all peaks?

Murpholino Peligro murpholinox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 10:13:42 PDT 2014

In coot I have set the map contour level to 5.0 rmsd and I do Validate ->
Difference Map Peaks ...  and the new window shows me where the peaks
are...but not all of them. For example, see screenshot attached.
(there are peaks above sg cys80 and sg cy64, both appear in the visual
window in coot but only one of them, cys80, in the listing. If I understand
clearly, they should both appear in the visual window and in the listing
because I have the same filter (5.0 rmsd). Right?

Now...the peaks values are from Phenix doing a Isomorphous Difference Map
So I do not know if this is from Coot or from Phenix.