[phenixbb] Calculation of RSR for a fragment of PDB

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 05:38:11 PDT 2014

Thank you Pavel for your reply.

I cut out the density because I have many many fragments and NOT whole
protein structures.
For instance my fragments may go from  1-15,  2-18, 5-25, 6-28 …
So to compare my model for the same fragments I thought it was easier than
trying to fit the "modeled" fragment back into the whole protein.

For example if I modeled residues 10-25 in a 100 residue protein, I would
have to fir 1-9 from the native with 26-100 from the native to use the
un-cut density right?
Maybe I am wrong ? (likely given that I am just dipping my toes in this)

I do like your second suggestion, I will try that.

Thank you once again for your help.
George