[phenixbb] Calculate F (model) + Calculate Map Correlation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 18 00:01:33 PDT 2014

Hi George,

hm.. not sure where to start.. I guess I'll need to see these two files
to begin with.. Can you send me those, please?

However, I'm not sure I understand the rationale of what you are doing..
This is how I read what you do. So you take a PDB file and compute
Fcalc_1 from it (native.mtz). Then you modify this file and compute
Fcalc_2 from it (model.mtz). Then you are trying to compute CC(Fcalc_1,
Fcalc_2). I'm really puzzled what's the use of this might be?

Pavel