[phenixbb] Anisotropic B-factor restraints

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 25 09:22:34 PDT 2014

Hi Elke,

you can make ADP restraints stronger by making X-ray target weight
smaller, for example, set wxu_scale weight to something smaller than the
default (1.0). You may need to try a few values to see which one works best.

Alternatively, you can make ADP restraints weight, wu, larger than the
default (1.0), which is equivalent.

Let me know if you have any questions or need help with this!

Pavel